Friday, December 14th 2018 12PM °C nicosia
Close
OralGuvenlik
20-09-2018 11:51 | Read 2915 times

Fire at Cratos caused by electricity fault

A fire ripped through the beach area of Çatalköy’s Cratos Premium Hotel on Wednesday night.

Fire at Cratos caused by electricity fault

Photo: Mehmet Kara

According to a police statement, four people affected by the smoke were taken to hospital by ambulance.
Fire fighting teams worked to quickly put out the blaze.
The cause of the fire was traced to the electricity network at the hotel’s Coco Bongo Island, the statement said.
Some eight wooden huts, a bar and terrace were damaged in the fire, which started at 7.30pm.
A statement by Cratos Premium said, “The fire was put out in a successful operation by the fire service and our staff, and there have been no injuries.”

 

Source:
Editor:
No News Comments....
Comment
CAPTCHA security code

Attention! Any person who sends any financial, legal, criminal, administrative liability content resulting from criminal, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting, profane, humiliating, degrading, vulgar, pornographic, anti-moral, Member / Member's.